DEDICATED BANDWIDTH SERVICE SCPC/SCPC (SkySTAR)
SCPC/SCPC - Single Carrier Per Channel:
Intersat employs a fleet of geostationary satellite spacecraft to deliver SCPC services for our customers using SCPC VSAT terminals to establish bi-directional satellite channels. This allows us to provide broadband communication services to nearly any point in the world with bandwidth rates ranging from 64 kbit/s and up to a full transponder.
The key features of Intersat SCPC circuits are:
- High performance service and skilled 24/7 technical support
- In addition to Ethernet, Intersat SCPC VSAT terminals support G.703 interfaces (T1, E1, T3 and E3), EIA-422, EIA-232, HSSI (Serial LVDS) and V.35
- Data rates from 64 kbit/s and up to full transponder
- Support for optional redundancy switches
- High order modulations and efficient TPC or LDPC FEC
- iSCPC – integrated CIR service with a choice of full QoS support, TCP acceleration, IP router and low cost of terminal equipment
Along with satellite telecommunication services, Intersat provides network planning and consultancy with complete end-to-end VSAT installation, implementation and post-sales maintenance and support in many countries in Africa and Middle East.
Coverage Map for SkyStar on Eutelsat 10A ( ex W2A )